Improve reading comprehension at all levels with a language arts reading book for differentiated instruction.
Reading Comprehension Practice for seventh and eighth grades improves reading skills by providing:
- independent reading for on-level readers
- instructional reading for below-level readers
- supplemental reading for above-level readers
All units feature reading guides, comprehension questions, and more.
This middle school reading comprehension workbook gives students the practice they need to be successful readers by helping them:
- decode words
- relate new information to known information
- monitor growth and take action when necessary
The Mark Twain Publishing Company provides classroom decorations and supplemental books for middle-grade and upper-grade classrooms. These products are designed by leading educators and cover science, math, behavior management, history, government, language arts, fine arts, and social studies.