Join Our Team
Join Our Team
We spend our days creating products that help children learn. It doesn't get much better than this.
We spend our days creating products that help children learn. It doesn’t get much better than this.
At Carson Dellosa Education, we believe that learning is everywhere. Whether at school, at home, at the library, or on the go, life is filled with learning moments. As the market-leading educational company, we’ve been bridging school and home with innovative solutions for teachers and families for more than 40 years. Our offices are located in Greensboro, NC, Columbus, OH, and Vero Beach, FL.
We have been made aware of fraudulent communications from individuals posing as Carson Dellosa recruiters to potential job seekers. Carson Dellosa will only email you from carsondellosa.com domains. For more information on how to avoid job scams, visit the FTC. To report a scam or verify your job application, contact email@example.com. See below for current open positions and how to apply for them.
There are no open positions at this time.
We are currently hiring for:
Part-Time Junior Production Planner in Greensboro, NC
The Part-Time Junior Production Planner performs assigned duties, up to and including the planning, modification, and coordination of work schedules for warehouse operations to meet customer and departmental needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze orders by sorting data using a variety of input including Open Order reports, Excel, Back Order Report, WMS System, Current ERP System, and other electronic media
- Investigate delays and modify schedules accordingly
- Monitor actual production against schedules and match changes as needed
- Determine lead times and plan & develop a schedule according to production, delays, and shipping times
- Release sales orders for warehouse to process
- Maintain shipping times and goals
- Interface with numerous departments and individuals to coordinate, plan, and advise
- Provide control and management of order fulfillment issues
- Perform various transactions including allocation of sales orders to product
- Meet efficiency goals set to departmental standards
- Position may require flexibility to change positions as needed and may require overtime and/or flexible work shifts
- Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Equivalent to a high school diploma
- Knowledge of warehouse environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
- Ability to keep accurate records and follow documented procedures and standards
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Good vision, speaking, and writing ability
- Ability to sit, stand, and operate computers and other company hardware and software
- Infrequent light to moderate physical effort required; ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to our Talent Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
--- this is the master template for the job postings accordion for reference purposes ---
[Job Title] in [City, ST]
Job description goes here. Use the Word template provided on the network:
Make sure you go into the 'Layout' tab in the sidebar and make the 'Apply Now' button visible again.
Our Benefits Are Fantastic
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Affordable premiums
- Preventive care services covered at 100%
- Prescription drug benefits
- 401K with company match
- 529 College Savings Program
- Company-paid life insurance and additional supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Generous paid time-off policy. And on top of that, our offices close during the Christmas break.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Generous discounts on company product
We Love Working Here!
“Carson Dellosa is like a family—we are friends and truly care about one another. I think that caring about each other on a non-work level is one of the most important things that coworkers can share. In the end, it makes it a lot easier to work together on pressing deadlines and gives an overall comfortable feeling to the workplace atmosphere.”
Marisa R, Marketing Editor — Columbus, OH
“As a parent and former teacher, education has always been a top priority for me. Being a part of the Carson Dellosa team has allowed me to share my passion for educating children every day for the past 12 years.”
Kelly W, Senior Editorial Director — Greensboro, NC
“I enjoy working at Carson Dellosa because it’s a place where a collaboration of backgrounds come together in a uniquely creative way to create some pretty awesome learning materials for kids. Who said you had to stop thinking like a kid as an adult?”
Michelle R, Associate Director, Product Design — Columbus, OH
At Carson Dellosa Education, we believe that learning is everywhere. Whether at school, at home, at the library, or on the go, life is filled with learning moments. As the market-leading educational company, we've been bridging school and home with innovative solutions for teachers and families for more than 40 years. Our offices are located in Greensboro, NC, Columbus, OH, and Vero Beach, FL.