The perfect addition to help reinforce your social studies curriculum, this early American history time line includes (8) 8.5” tall die-cut panels that measure 16’ long when fully assembled.
This US history resource features four hundred years of memorable science and technology contributions from 1600-2000, including these (among others):
- first printing press
- invention of the lightning rod
- first clock built in America
- first hot-air balloon flight in America
- invention of the telephone
- first successful airplane flight
- assembly line production of the Model-T
- atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan
- first moon landing
- creation of the World Wide Web
Resource guide provided.
- Resource Guide