Introduce new writing skills to young students with the vibrant R.A.C.E Writing Strategy bulletin board set for your classroom. These 37-piece bulletin board charts/poster set is great for students to reference while they develop their comprehension skills and fall in love with writing!
Turn your bulletin boards and visual displays into writing fun with Carson Dellosa's R.A.C.E. Writing Strategy Bulletin Board Set! The 37-piece bulletin board bundle provides visual reinforcement to teach and strengthen students' constructed written responses to what they are reading, with a reference that teaches and reinforces the R.A.C.E. (S) strategy. The set includes explanations and sentence stems for each letter of the R.A.C.E. strategy and includes an S (for Summarize) if you teach it.
Included in this bulletin board set:
- 1 header, assembled from 2 pieces (assembled size: 18" x 5")
- 5 letters, R, A, C, E, and S (largest: 7.9" x 9.5"; smallest: 6.8" x 9.5")
- 5 informational charts (7.75" x 8")
- 13 sentence starters (largest: 7.8" x 3.7"; smallest: 7.5" x 3.9")
- 5 motivational phrase pencils (9" x 1.3")
- 7 blank pencils (9" x 1.3")
Made from durable material, this set is perfect for decorating bulletin boards, chalkboards, wall displays, and more to create fun, visual references in and out of the classroom year-round.
Education happens everywhere, and Carson Dellosa strives to provide the tools needed to inspire learning everywhere it happens.