Spectrum® Geometry for grade 6, is designed to completely support and challenge sixth graders to master geometry. This 96-page math workbook goes into great depth about geometry and provides a wide range of examples, practice problems, and assessments to measure progress.
- Builds a foundation in geometric angles, figures, area, volume, and graphing
- Step-by-step examples introduce new concepts
- Pretests and Posttests to measure progress
- Problem solving and critical thinking exercises
- Correlated to the Common Core Standards
- Answer key.
The best–selling Spectrum® workbooks provide students with focused practice based on the essential skills they need to master for Common Core success. With explicit skill instruction, step-by-step examples, ample practice, as well as assessment tools for progress monitoring, students are provided everything they need to master specific math skills. Skill–specific Spectrum® workbooks are the perfect supplement for home or school.
- Answer Key