This language arts reading book offers help for students at all reading levels.
Reading Comprehension Practice for sixth grade supports differentiated instruction by providing:
- supplemental reading for above-level readers
- independent reading for on-level readers
- instructional reading for below-level readers
Build vocabulary one level at a time!
This middle school reading comprehension workbook helps students read with confidence and clarity by improving their ability to:
- recognize and decode words
- relate what they’re learning to what they already know
- monitor progress and take action when needed
Mark Twain Media Publishing Company creates products to support success in science math language arts fine arts history social studies government and character. Designed by educators for educators the Mark Twain Publishing product line specializes in providing excellent supplemental books and content-rich décor for middle-grade and upper-grade classrooms.