Use technology to bring history to life for students in grades 6–8 with Using Primary Sources in the Social Studies and Language Arts Classroom.
Making it easy to integrate technology into the classroom the lessons in this 64-page book use online technology to access and examine historical primary documents. Primary sources allow students to experience historical events first-hand.
Each topic features:
- a literature connection to a book with a tie-in to the historical events
- national standards correlations
- activities that promote inquiry-based learning
- a list of bookshelf resources
- suggestions for related websites
Supports NCSS and NCTE standards.