Submit a Purchase Order
Set up an Account
- Click ‘Register’ in the top of the website or first menu item in mobile.
- Check the box for “I am ordering for an institution and want to use purchase orders/tax exemptions.”
- Fill out the registration form, making sure to add your school name as well as all required fields.
- Click ‘Create Account’.
- You will be taken to your ‘My Account’ page where you can edit the details or use the navigation buttons to begin shopping.
- For Tax Exemption, click the ‘Tax Exemption Request’ and fill out the details.
It may take 2–5 business days to verify and activate your account.
You are able to place orders after signing up, but those orders will be put on hold until your account has been activated. If you need an order to go through immediately, please send a copy of your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your purchase order and a copy of the tax exempt certificate.
Please call Customer Service at 800-321-0943, or email email@example.com if you need any assistance during this process.
Submit a Quote
Simply select “add to quote” on the product page(s) you are interested in ordering. Once you've added the products you’re interested in, you may then submit your quote. You can find your quote under the ‘Account’ drop-down menu.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the email address that’s best for your organization and which items you’d like to purchase. We will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
To submit a quote offline, please call Customer Service at 800-321-0943.
Get Tax Exemption
Obtain a W9
Only digital orders (eBooks and Printables) can be placed internationally at this time.
Orders that require shipping can only be placed to an address within the United States (and territories) and Canada. For international orders, please call 800-321-0943 or email email@example.com for a dealer in your country. All international orders placed will be fulfilled by freight forwarders in the US.