School Purchase Order Accounts
Due to the impact of COVID-19, our Customer Service team is currently working remotely, making it more challenging to support calls and emails. Please note that you may experience a longer than normal wait time for assistance and/or shipment arrivals.
For school administrators looking to purchase large orders of at-home learning resources, we now have the option to ship those products directly to your students' homes. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: School Purchase Order/Tax Exempt accounts are now required to login with the email address associated with the account. If you need to change your email address, please login with the email address on the account and change the email address or call Customer Service at 800-321-0943
Can anyone set up a school account to pay with a purchase order?
You must be an authorized purchaser for the school/district or an organization; only one account can be set up per school/district or an organization. This login of this account will be the email address of the account holder.
How do I sign up?
- Click 'Register' in the top of the website or first menu item in mobile (or click here).
- Check the box for "I am ordering for an institution and want to use purchase orders/tax exemptions."
- Fill out the registration form, making sure to add your School Name as well as all required fields.
- Click 'Create Account'
- You will be taken to your 'My Account' page where you can edit the details or use the navigation buttons to begin shopping.
- For Tax Exemption click the "Tax Exemption Request" and fill out the details.
- It may take 2–5 business days to verify and activate your account.
Please call Customer Service at 800-321-0943 if you need any assistance during this process.
Can I place my order online without setting up an account?
A tax-exempt order or a Purchase Order cannot be placed online without an account. A non tax-exempt order with a credit card payment may be placed online without an account.
Can I place my order online when I sign up?
After signing up, you will have the option to fill out a tax exemption request. Upon receipt of the certificate, your account activation process will begin, which can take 2–5 days to complete. You are able to place orders after signing up, but those orders will be put on hold until your account has been activated. If you need an order to go through immediately, please call Customer Service at 800-321-0943.
What can I buy with a purchase order?
You can buy any shippable item (books, stickers, bulletin board sets, pocket charts, etc.) with a purchase order. Digital items like eBooks and Printables can only be ordered online with a valid credit card.
How do I place an order?
- Click 'Login' in the top right of the website or first menu item in mobile (or click here).
- Use the email address and password you created during registration, then click 'Sign In'.
- Add products to the shopping cart.
- Enter and apply any promo or catalog codes you have, then proceed through the checkout process.
- If your tax exempt status has been approved you will not be changed taxes. If it has not been approved yet please call Customer Service at 800-321-0943.
Can anyone from my school/district or organization use the account?
The account is set up based on the contact information provided in the application. This contact will be notified of any activity on the account via email. The account is set up with the email address and a password established by the applicant. The only way another person will have access to the account is if they are given the email address and password by the contact on the account.
What is the difference between Require Purchase Orders and Accept My Order Online in the account application?
For Require Purchase Orders, you will be requested to fax a copy of the school’s tax-exempt certificate to the Account Administrator at 336-856-9414. A signed Purchase Order (PO) that matches the order placed online must be faxed for each order to Customer Service at 1-800-535-2669 before the order can be processed. If the faxed PO is not received within thirty days, the online order will be cancelled.
For Accept My Order Online, you will be requested to fax a copy of the school’s tax-exempt certificate and the signed Website Sales Agreement to the Account Administrator at 336-856-9414. By signing this document, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Website Sales Agreement. A Purchase Order is not required with each order.
If I am an established account with Carson-Dellosa and have already faxed in my tax exempt certificate, why is it necessary to refax it when setting up an account online?
The application process requires a contact email address for the account. This is the email address to be used for all emails regarding the account and placing orders. The account set-up email, which includes the Account ID, will be generated to the email on record. The school contact will need to set up a password and security question. This question will be asked if the school contact forgets the password and wishes to reset it online. The school contact can also call 1-800-321-0943 to request a new password. The password will reset to a generic number, and an email will be generated to the email address on file. The school contact can use this password to access the account and then change it to a password of their choice. Only the school contact will receive the information to change the password. Another person can only access the account if they are given the ID and password by the contact listed on the account.
How do I find my ID or password?
The Account # is provided on the account confirmation email. The initial password is set up by the applicant in the account application. If you forgot your password, please go to Sign In and select the Forgot Password link. If you need assistance with your account, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-321-0943.
What if I have problems accessing my account?
Where do I find my account information?
- Click 'Sign In' in the grey bar at the top of the website (or click here).
- In the 'Already Registered? Sign In' section, enter your account number (provided in the registration confirmation email) and the password you created during sign-up, then click 'Sign In'.
- Upon a successful sign-in, you will be presented with your 'My Account' page, where you can access all of your account details: manage billing and shipping addresses; manage credit cards; adjust email preferences; manage your email address and password; and view order history.
If you are already signed in, simply click your name at the top right of the website (or click here).