Discover a wealth of practical ideas and teaching strategies that can help children with dyslexia (and other reading disabilities) become successful readers!
Based on current research, Teaching Tips for Kids with Dyslexia provides both teachers and parents with practical multi-sensory methods that will help children acquire the phonological skills they need to become successful readers.
This 80-page teacher resource book includes:
- the early signs and symptoms of dyslexia
- language intervention strategies
- the importance of developing pre-phonemic and phonemic awareness
- multi-sensory methods for identifying letters, reading sight words, and spelling
- suggestions for:
- classroom and material modifications
- improving handwriting
- building confidence
- new instructional concepts
This resource is a must for all elementary classroom teachers!
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line—comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials—is designed to assist in “Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.”