Introduce students grades 3–4 to division with fun activities and games that help them understand and memorize facts.
Division Facts: Tips and Tricks includes:
- a systematic introduction of division facts through the 10s family
- skill-building practice pages for quick recall of quotients
- easy-to-play large-group and partner games
- literature connections
- websites to extend learning
- pretest and posttest assessments
The book supports NCTM standards.
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line—comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials—is designed to assist in “Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.”