Teach the correct handwriting style to both right- and left-handed students with this must-have resource.
Cursive Writing for Right- & Left-Handed Kids provides an effective developmental approach for all children to ensure that they have a successful handwriting experience.
Left-handed children will learn how to maintain good posture, align their paper, properly grasp a pencil, write at a natural slant, and position their arm, wrist, and hand correctly.
This book includes:
- effective teaching tips and techniques
- assessment of handwriting skills
- sensory integration activities
- specific strategies for left-handed students
- handwriting suggestions for struggling students and special learners.
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line—comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials—is designed to assist in “Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.”