Designed by experts in elementary education, Complete Math is thorough and comprehensive. This step-by-step guide helps first-grade Canadian students develop essential mathematics concepts and strategies. Students will also develop skills in addition and subtraction practice, place value of numbers, classifying, and test practice. Complete Math is the most comprehensive workbook that offers:
- Activities designed for Canadian school children.
- Challenging, motivating lessons in addition, subtraction, shapes, fractions, money, time, graphs, and other grade-appropriate math skills.
- Drill and practice in basic math concepts, skills, and strategies.
- Word problems that encourage critical thinking.
- Test practice section with tips and example tests.
- A glossary of math terms for easy reference and understanding.
Complete Math for grade 2 also features step-by-step instructions and straightforward, easy-to-understand, directions to support independent learning and thinking. 352 full-colour perforated pages and an answer key.